Forty Under 40 is a celebration of great levels of success at an early age. The Portland Business Journal recognizes forty of the most influential business executives in the greater Portland area who are under the age of 40. These individuals will be profiled in their special publication and honored at their Forty Under 40 Awards Celebration.
Reach aspiring young professionals – and the leaders watching their rise - in the Forty Under 40 publication.
One of their most popular awards programs, the Forty Under 40 special publication provides an ideal platform for you to reach their business readers to promote your business and services. If you would like to pursue advertising please note the dates below and contact Ian Harnish to reserve your space today, or for ad rates and sizes.
- Event date: February 14
- Publication date: February 15
- Space reservations due: January 25
- Materials due: February 1
The 40 Under Forty Awards Luncheon
Celebrate with the winners at this very special awards luncheon! Network with their forty winners and their supporters, as well as past alumni.
Thursday, February 14, 2013
11:30 – 1:00pm
Downtown Hilton Hotel
Go to the event registration page
Attend the luncheon event with a table of 10, receive a 1/4 page one-color ad in the special publication, and have your name on signage at the event, all in one Table Sponsorship package. Click here for the Table Sponsorship flyer.
Congratulations to the 2013 Winners!
- Dr. Mateo Aboy, Oregon Institute of Technology
- Lincoln Bach, GreenWood Resources, Inc.
- Joshua Blank, Open Sesame
- Amber Case, Geoloqi, Inc
- Lori Chamberlain, Oregon Bankers Association
- Cindy Cooper, Portland State University
- Robb Crocker, Funnelbox
- Shobi Dahl, Dave’s Killer Bread
- David Embree, Athletepath
- Ryan Flynn, Pacific Power
- Erick Haynie, Perkins Coie
- Eric Hulbert, Opus Interactive
- Michael J. Hurley, JPMorgan Chase
- Joshua E. Husbands, Holland & Knight
- Marina L. Johnson, Vision Capital Management, Inc.
- Travis Knight, Laika
- Adam Kobos, Stoel Rives
- Mary E. Lago, Washington Trust Bank
- Steven Lemma, Securus Payments
- Martin Lotti, Nike, Inc
- Bill Lynch, Jive Software
- Jenn Lynch, Upstart Labs
- Cameron Madill, Synotac Design
- Paresh K. Patel, VendScreen
- Doug Puerta, IMR Test Labs
- Jesse Rosenzweig, Elemental Technologies
- Justin C. Sawyer, Miller Nash LLP
- Kristin Seifkin, Lane PR
- Dorota Shortell, Simplexity Product Development
- Ryan Smith, Nike, Inc
- Zeke Smith, United Way of the Columbia-Willamette
- Chris Teso, Chirpify
- Jensen Thome, Bridgetown Natural Foods
- Geoff Tichenor, Stoel Rives
- Brisa Trinchero, Make Musicals LLC
- Laila Umpleby, Make-A-Wish Oregon
- Elizabeth Valentine, Swift Collective
- Ken Westin, GadgetTrak
- Evan Wilson, Pacific Crest Securities
- Adam Zimmerman, Craft3